Due to the amazing support of our community our clothing racks are packed which means we are not able to accept clothing donations at this time. We will reopen the donation in-take process on Tuesday, August 15th
What would you wear to an interview?
What if your sister, daughter, niece or best friend had a job interview tomorrow and they didn’t have the appropriate clothes to wear and they came to you for assistance. You would want them to look amazing, feel comfortable and empowered so that they could feel and look confident at their interview. If what you are donating is something that you would wear tomorrow or have them wear, then that is exactly the type of clothing we are looking for to distribute to our clients. Suits and other professional apparel could furnish a woman with the confidence to enter or return to the workplace, make a great first impression and land a job that could change her life.
Many of our clients go directly to an interview, so please ensure that all items donated are freshly dry-cleaned / laundered, ironed and ON HANGERS (we cannot accept items in bags or boxes).
We are particularly in need of business attire sizes 0-4 and 16-24 as well as medium heel or flat shoes of all sizes
CLOTHING ITEMS ACCEPTED
- Business professional suits
- Business separates including blouses, slacks, skirts, dresses, blazers, sweaters, and jackets
- Casual separates including shirts, jeans, dresses, sweaters, and coats
- Professional shoes (flats, heels, boots)
- Accessories: Scarves, handbags, jewelry
- Professional maternity apparel
- Non-slip footwear
- Hats, gloves, and winter jackets (in winter months only)
CLOTHING ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED
- Items with stains, holes or tears.
- Clothes that were in a smoking household.
- Clothes that have cat urine smell.
- Clothes in bags or boxes
- Mens clothes.- we suggest taking mens clothes to Calvary Gifts
- Used underwear - underwear and bras must be new with tags/in packaging
Clothing & Accessories Drives are a fun way for groups to support Dreams to Reality and the women we serve! Whether among the employees of a large corporation or the members of a community organization, clothing drives are a simple but effective way to attract the support of many individuals and support a worthwhile cause by recycling and donating business clothing. Please contact us in advance at 573-681-9675 to discuss your plans with us to better coordinate your Drive donations with our current client needs!
Dreams to Reality
500 Jefferson St
Jefferson City, MO 65101
Hours of Operation
The Resale Boutique is open to the public for shopping:
Tuesday & Thursday 10:00a.m.-2:00p.m.
1st & 3rd Saturday 9:00a.m.-12:00p.m.
Donation drop-off days: Tuesdays 10:00 am - 2:00 pm and Wednesdays 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm