Volunteers are critical to Dreams to Reality’s ability to connect women and work. We strive to provide our volunteers with meaningful opportunities that make a direct impact on our mission. Dreams to Reality customizes skills-based projects for individuals as well as corporate groups.
How You Can Help
- Work one-on-one with clients
- Select work appropriate from the designated “Client” clothing area
- Sort incoming clothing donations
- Prep donations for client use
- Select desirable professional attire
- Organize displays in the boutique
- Manage the storage space
- Outreach to clients following their interviews to check on their employment status, invite them to events coordinated by Dreams to Reality, and schedule any necessary follow-up appointments.
Click here to complete the Volunteer Application.
Dreams to Reality
500 Jefferson St
Jefferson City, MO 65101
Hours of Operation
The Resale Boutique is open to the public for shopping:
Tuesday & Thursday 10:00a.m.-2:00p.m.
1st & 3rd Saturday 9:00a.m.-12:00p.m.
Donation drop-off days: Tuesdays 10:00 am - 2:00 pm and Wednesdays 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm